Events at Black Star Farms
We host a variety of wine and culinary events throughout the year, from small private dinners to our exquisite Arcturos Dining Series. Explore the many ways in which you can celebrate wine at Black Star Farms.
- Get into the action with our Cooking Classes culminating in a coursed plated dinner.
- Live music nights at Bistro Polaris.
- Gain knowledge while sipping wine with our new Wine & Workshops series.
- Savor a hearty meal featuring local cheese with Traditional Raclette Dinners.
- Enjoy an evening of laughs and good wine with Good on Paper Comedy Improv.
- Go behind the scenes while learning about the incredible journey from grape to glass with our popular Estate & Wine Tours in summer and fall.
- Feed the soul with our Yoga Day Retreats or get outdoors with Yoga in the Vines during July and Snowshoes, Vines, & Wines in winter.
- Ignite your senses in the spring with our Progressive Wine & Food Tastings that travel through our winery estate.
You can elevate your Black Star Farms experience by pairing one of our events with a stay at our boutique Inn, where warm hospitality meets fine food and wine.
You may also enjoy our wines at events hosted by the Leelanau Peninsula Wine Trail or the Old Mission Peninsula Wine Trail and many festivals and offsite events we participate in. Whatever your fancy, you will find all the up-to-date details on our calendar.
If you are a musician looking to play at Black Star Farms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.